photo Header_zpsd4ea7b02.png

Sunday, September 15, 2013

LIGHT-WASHED JEANS





Jeans: Gap (similar) | Top: American Eagle | Shoes: Steve Madden | Sunnies: Ray Ban 

First off, apologies to my readers for slacking on my blogging! I got super sick the second week of school, then got super busy. BUT I'M BACK! I promise to be more consistent from here on out. I plan on making some changes and updates to my page to keep things fun and interesting, so be on the look out!
Anyways, I decided to do one last outfit with a summery vibe before fall is officially here. I have never been a huge fan of light-washed jeans, but I just loved this pair from the Gap. They are the perfect fit with a cute zipper detail at the ankles. I can't take credit for these adorable pants though, I borrowed them from one of my stylish roommates! 
I paired my jeans with a breezy and comfortable peplum top from American Eagle and one of my favorite pair of Steve Madden sandals. 
It's finally starting to cool down a bit and feel like autumn. I have a lot of exciting stuff coming up these next couple months, including my 21st in November. I promise to keep you all updated on everything to come!
OH YEAH, notice how I'm smiling in my pictures? This girl finally got her braces off! I don't know if I had mentioned that before, but I had braces to fix my top 8 teeth that had moved around. It was no fun being a 20 year old with braces all summer, but I couldn't be happier with my new smile :) 

3 comments: