photo Header_zpsd4ea7b02.png

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

FALL MAXI





Dress: Loft | Shoes: Michael Kors | Bracelet: Banana Republic | Watch: Michael Kors 

Finally someone turned the heat down and I can feel the slight hint of fall coming! Fall is one of my favorite seasons as far as fashion goes and I can't wait to transition my wardrobe for some cooler weather. When I bought this dress I knew it would be perfect to wear once the humidity subsided. The dress has two layers of fabric which make it super comfortable, but a little too heavy for the midst of summer. I paired with it my favorite jewelry and flip flops and was out the door for a day of classes! 

I also recently started my semester with College Fashionista, so be sure to read my articles every Monday here

Big thank you to my wonderful friend Melissa for taking these for me! 

8 comments: