photo Header_zpsd4ea7b02.png

Monday, August 26, 2013

DRESS SHORTS




Top: Urban Outfitters | Shorts: Kohls | Shoes: Target | Watch: Michael Kors | Sunnies: Burberry 

As most of you have probably seen from my posts so far, when I wear shorts they're typically loose-fitting with a flow to them. I have always been self conscious about shorts being too short or riding up my thighs, so this is the perfect length and fit for my taste! I wore these shorts a lot during my internship this summer. They were excellent for a casual day in the office as well as summer weather appropriate. The beautiful thing about these shorts is that they look good on just about anybody on any occasion. Add a cute top with a collar and a good heel or wedge and you're set! 
 Today marks the first day of my junior year at IU! I can hardly believe I am considered an upper clansmen, but it's all very exciting. I look forward to sharing some of my favorite fall looks as well as my advice on how to style them. 

6 comments:

  1. You are right, thats the perfect length :) u look very good!!

    http://strawberryleopard.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just came across your blog!! Excited to now be following!!

    I look forward to keeping up!!

    xo
    Christina
    pieceitalltogetherx3.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Christina! I look forward to following you as well!


      xoxo

      Delete