photo Header_zpsd4ea7b02.png

Sunday, August 11, 2013

FLORAL AND CHUCKS





Dress: Urban Outfitters | Shoes: Converse | Bracelet: Francesca's (similar)

I've mentioned before how I would rather wear a pair of Converse over a pair of wedges or pumps any day.. and here I am(even in a dress)! I was a little skeptical at first about picking my Chuck's over something with some height. I'm only 5'3 and I didn't want to make my legs look any shorter than they already are. I think it turned out great though, definitely more me.
 Floral prints of all form have a special place in my heart, so I knew I had to have this dress when I saw it. It also brought me back to the kind of dresses I used to wear when I was a little diva, only now in a more grown up form. I also loved this dress because of the fit. The tightness hits at just the right spot and flows out perfectly. It does a good job hiding your tummy, which is why I think it would be flattering on any shape or size.

Be sure to continue voting for the #50StatesOfFashion contest through H&M HERE

2 comments:

  1. This outfit is so cute! I love this dress on you!

    ~Jacy
    www.laviedelenore.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete