photo Header_zpsd4ea7b02.png

Sunday, August 18, 2013

RED HOT





Dress: Nordstrom | Shoes: Francesca's (similar) | Necklace: Francesca's (similar) | Earrings: Francesca's 

I'm finding it hard to believe it's already time for me to pack up my silver SUV and head back to Bloomington to begin my junior year of COLLEGE. Time is going by way too fast, I wish it'd slow down just a tad. I came home the last couple weeks of summer after my internship ended to spend some quality time with my two best friends (my parents). We have had the best time together, as always, so it was only right to spend our last night together in the city for a yummy dinner! (I couldn't wait to have excuse to wear this gorgeous dress, isn't it fabulous?!) I love my life in B-town, but leaving mom and pops never gets any easier no matter how old I get. I appreciate and cherish the moments we get to spend fun evenings out together like this.

P.S.
 My posts for College Fashionista start this Monday, and will continue throughout the school year. Be sure to check out my Style Advice Of The Week posts every Monday along with my weekly blog posts! So much fashion, so little time.

3 comments:

  1. Love the two colors together! This dress is gorgeous!

    xo-
    Jody
    www.jodybeth.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dress is gorgeous! Summery and light :)

    Followed you on bloglovin, follow me back? :) closetsnaps.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete