photo Header_zpsd4ea7b02.png

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

SYD DOES CASUAL


Hat: Profound Aesthetic | T-Shirt: Urban Outfitters (similar)| Shorts: Urban Outfitters | Shoes: Vans 

These last few days have been absolutely insane with moving into my new apartment and getting adjusted, but I wanted to post something short and sweet to show a little different side of my wardrobe. I can be the biggest girly girl in the world, but I always feel most comfortable in my loose T's, denim shorts and Vans. I also love the floral snap back hats. Most places advertise them with just boys, but I think ladies can pull them off just as well, if not better! I got this at the beginning of the summer and I feel very Cara Delevingne in it. What do you think? 
BY THE WAY- I'm represent the Midwest (Holla!) in a Hunter Boot campaign through College Fashionista. Can't wait to give you guys a sneak peak of the shoot and the awesome new boots I'll be showing off! 

2 comments:

  1. I can be the biggest girly girl too, but I have recently rediscovered my love for converse :) I've actually been in the market for a cute baseball cap since I'll be spending a lot of time on a boat shortly. Hadn't thought to check Urban, thanks for the idea!

    ReplyDelete