photo Header_zpsd4ea7b02.png

Thursday, August 8, 2013

NIGHT OUT






Top: Banana Republic | Jeans: Urban Outfitters | Pumps: Madden Girl | Watch: Michael Kors | Bracelet: Banana Republic 

I have literally been so busy these last couple of days getting ready to move into my new town house in Bloomington! I am in absolute disbelief that I am entering my junior year of college here in just a few weeks. It's been a good summer, but I am ready to be back in my favorite college town.
Along with being on the constant move, the weather has been miserable. No sun, lots of rain and the type of humidity that makes it hard to breathe. (Which is why I've been slacking on my posts)
So, I did the best I could considering the awful weather conditions. I wore this outfit before a rooftop dinner in Cincinnati with some of my best friends. I just got this bright red crochet top and I couldn't wait to wear it! It has a good fitted feel and I loved the gold zipper back. It was definitely the perfect attire for a chill night in the city. 

P.S. Be sure to vote for me for 50 States of Fashion HERE. I am getting super close, so send me your love! I appreciate it more than you know. 

No comments:

Post a Comment