photo Header_zpsd4ea7b02.png

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

FLORAL AND LC






Top: LC Lauren Conrad (similar) | Jeans: American Eagle (similar) | Shoes: Francesca's (similar) | Bralette: Aerie | Watch: Michael Kors 

There are two things in this world that I adore as much as Harry Styles and that's floral pattern and Lauren Conrad. I couldn't tell you how excited I was when she came out with her line at Kohls. I have fan girl'ed over LC since Laguna days. I think she has a style very similar to mine, which is why I couldn't resist buying this floral chiffon top. Not only do I love the pattern, but I love the color combination. Whenever I do decide to intermix color into my wardrobe, it usually consists of coral and teal. The material is very sheer, so I wore a skin colored bralette with it. For anyone with a tastefully simple style like myself, be sure to check out Lauren's collection here!

PS, please continue voting for me for the #50StatesOfFashion competition through H&M here!

4 comments:

  1. I am in love with your blouse! I found you through Aubrey's retweet. I'm so glad that I did. I really love your blog! I'm excited to follow along :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the shirt!
    Following you. I hope you follow back and return the support too :D
    Cheers!
    Red Alice
    http://redraoalice.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm personally a big fan of simplysydddd blog. Thanks for sharing this post.
    clipping path
    clipping path service

    ReplyDelete