photo Header_zpsd4ea7b02.png

Thursday, July 11, 2013

Bloomington photoshoot for U lala!


As most of you probably have seen, I am a contributor to the new fashion and lifestyle blog U lala. I was used to writing strictly style advice posts with the website College Fashionista, so I was super excited to cover other loves of mine! My first post with them I covered a festival in downtown Bloomington called the Taste of Bloomington. It was a huge event devoted to all the yummy restaurants, wineries and breweries that all us Hoosier kids are obsessed with. It was definitely a good time, and I was excited I was able to experience it for the first time!

My second post I decided to do a segment on my top 5 favorites places to shop in Bloomington! Below, I gave a little bit of a sneak peak of the post, but to see the rest you must go to U lala's site early next week to check it out!




I will also be posting my very first outfit post this weekend, so stay tuned! Have a great day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment