photo Header_zpsd4ea7b02.png

Monday, July 15, 2013

Patterned Shorts




shorts: Loft | tank top: Loft | shoes: Restricted | sunglasses: Ray Ban Watch: Michael Kors


I just bought these shorts over the weekend and I LOVE THEM! My favorite part is the loose fit and comfortable flow they have. (I also love anything high waisted!). I adored the pattern and the color combination, knowing when I bought them that they could be paired with just about any top or shoe! As you can probably tell by my first post, I keep things fairly subtle. I like my basic colors with my gold jewelry! I always think to myself that even the most basic of combinations can be the most flattering.

2 comments:

  1. Cute shoes! And I work at Loft :) Just wanted you to know I nominated you for a Liebster Award here:

    http://seriesofserendipity.blogspot.com/2013/07/liebster-award.html

    Keep on blogging! Great job!

    Always,
    Katherine
    Series of Serendipity

    ReplyDelete