photo Header_zpsd4ea7b02.png

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

My first post :)



I have been talking about making my own blog for months, but now I finally did it! I have been writing and contributing to other sites like College Fashionista and U lala, and this summer I am interning with Jessica Quirk, creator of the blog What I Wore. I am always brainstorming ideas for posts and things I think people would love to see and read, so what better way to express myself and my ideas than to create my own lifestyle blog? I am a journalism and apparel merchandising student at Indiana University. I couldn't imagine doing anything else, I love it! I am crazy about fashion, so writing about it comes easy for me. Through my blog, I hope to share with you some of my own personal style, my thoughts, my journey through life and anything/everything in between. Stay tuned!

1 comment:

  1. Quit being so fabulous. And show off those braces why you have them.

    ReplyDelete