photo Header_zpsd4ea7b02.png

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Jean shorts





Jean Shorts: Urban Outfitters | Eyelet Top: Urban Outfitters: | Shoes: DV by Dolce Vita

It's been in the high 90's this past week, so shorts and an open top was a must! I have recently been straying away from jean shorts and substituting them with skirts, dresses or dark skinny jeans. But, with the weather lately the less clothing the better. I realized after my last outfit post that those were about the only plain jean shorts I owned that weren't high-waisted, so I decided to go out looking for a new pair! I am definitely satisfied with my selection. I was looking for just a medium wash with a mid-rise fit and I found just that. I paired my new shorts with a breezy cream top and a pair of nude flip flops. Simple, as always.

No comments:

Post a Comment