photo Header_zpsd4ea7b02.png

Thursday, July 18, 2013

Casual Thursday





Shirt: Loft | Shorts: Old Navy (old) | Shoes: Converse | Sunglasses: Ray Ban | Watch: Michael Kors

Hi guys! I am writing a short and sweet post today before I head to the lake for the weekend with my boyfriend and his family. I decided to show a more casual side of my wardrobe. For the most part, my style is very laid back. I thought this was the perfect outfit for today because it's comfortable for the long car ride, but stylish at the same time! These beautiful ivory colored converse just came in the mail this week so I could not wait to finally wear them! I would wear a pair of converse or vans over pumps any day of the week. New shoes are my biggest weakness, I'm sure you'll realize that as my blog grows! Hope you all have an amazing weekend! Stay cool, it's going to be a hot one!

3 comments:

  1. This is such a cute go-to summer look! I love your cheery yellow Chucks!

    ~Jacy
    www.laviedelenore.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that top!! I also like to get rid of my sandals and heels for comfort or dress down days. This looks so chic on you!

    Abby
    Life in the Fash Lane

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been wanting a Michael Kors watch for ages :( Hahah. Nice blog :)

    Isabel's Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete