photo Header_zpsd4ea7b02.png

Monday, July 22, 2013

Weekend at the lake




(All photos were taken with my iphone, sorry they aren't the BEST of quality, they'll do though!)

This past weekend me and my guy spent 4 days at Patoka lake with his family. It was definitely a much needed get away for him and I! We both have spent the majority of our summer working at our jobs and internships, so a few days in the sun and water was just the cure for our no longer a kid blues.
His family is amazing and I couldn't thank them enough for what they did for us all weekend. We spent our first day just relaxing and unpacking our things into our cozy little cabin, finishing off the night with pizza and a movie. The second day was spend at Holiday World in Santa Claus, IN. It was my first time, and it was so much fun. I'm like a little kid when it comes to theme parks, so I was totally in my element that day. The next two days were spent on a boat in the middle of the water with a cold drink in our hands. (Honestly, what is better than that?!) After too much sun, too much beer and no more sunscreen or lunchmeat it was time to head home! Thank you Michael, Todd, Tammy, Brittany and Lauren for a fabulous weekend. I'm a lucky girl to have such great people in my life! 


On a side note, my recent post with U lala went live. I gave you all a preview a little while back, and now it's finally out there! In need of some serious retail therapy? Check out my favorite places to shop in my favorite college town here.

Stay tuned for an outfit post this week!

1 comment: