photo Header_zpsd4ea7b02.png

Friday, July 12, 2013

Peach And Nude






top: Francesca's (similar) | jeans: Urban Outfitters (similar) | shoes: Steve Madden (similar) | earrings Francesca's (same color, different style) | watch: Michael Kors 

Here we have it ladies and gents, my first outfit post! I was thinking about what outfit I wanted to feature first, and this peachy ensemble was what came to mind. 
I love the color of this blouse, I think it is a shade that looks flattering with just about any skin or hair color. I also love how loose fitting and breezy it is! Even though the sleeves are long, it's so light that during the hottest of days you're still cool! 
As for the jeans, I bought these this spring and I am obsessed with them! Nothing puts a smile on my face quite like a good fitting pair of jeans, and these did just that. They are my favorite summer jeans because of the cigarette style and dark shade that look good dressed up or dressed down!
When picking shoes I am always leaning towards nudes, browns, or blacks. You won't find me with too crazy of a shoe anytime. I love love love these nude pumps, especially because they go with just about anything. They pulled the outfit together and gave it that dressy look that would be perfect for a summer night out with the girls or a date with a special someone. 
I tied it all together with a pair of chandelier earrings and my beloved Michael Kors watch! 

3 comments: